Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Biblioblog

Thomas Hopper, a Masters Candidate at Georgia University, has started a new 'blog, The Historical Jesus and Paul:

He describes it thus:


That is precisely what this blog is centered around. It is intended to provide an ongoing discussion of all the pieces and points that I am studying and working through here at the University of Georgia Graduate Department of Religion. I'll also be posting lots of stuff concerning specific assignments, reading, projects, and essays I'll be working on here.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Guten tag! This is Matthew Thomas Hopper over here at Historical Jesus and Paul. I just wanted to let you know that last night I did a LOT of revamping to make the site look a lot better and more interesting. Thanks for the link.

Matthew
jesusandpaul.blogspot.com